Functional groups interconversion

Functional groups interconversion.

Comments

  1. Good evening,

    My name is Maxim Semchenkov, and I am a 3rd-year student studying towards Chemistry BSc at the University of Bristol.
    I am currently writing a thesis in scientific blogging. My end goal is to find ways of making ‘Picture it’ ( university of Bristol Blog ) get more readers.

    I was strongly impressed by your work and influence towards Chemistry. And therefore, I think getting information about your blog will be very significant for my research.
    If it is okay with you, I would like to send you a questionnaire with some questions to answer ( you don’t have to answer questions you prefer not to answer or are unable to answer ). The questions are generally about organic traffic sources into your blog and about statistics regarding views and engagement.

    Thank you very much for your time and attention,
    Maxim.S

    Our blog:
    https://chempics.wordpress.com/
    my email: lu19378@bristol.ac.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hydrogen.

Reactive intermediates